Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Using OpenLaszlo to create dynamic, feature-rich GIS content

Open Laszlo is a program on the market that I’ve heard about for the last six months or so, but haven’t taken the time to really investigate. I must say though, nothing has piqued my curiosity as well, and I am eager to start using it to see if making interactive content is quite as easy as it appears on the demo at their site. (http://www.openlaszlo.org/)



I am interested in learning to use this new internet platform for some development work: it seems like something that has the ability to be taken anywhere, and there’s a lot of places that I want to go.

After watching the demo yesterday, learning this system got bumped to the top of the list: I’m excited to see what I can do, and how hard/easy it is to implement my ideas using OpenLaszlo.

Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment